Consulting and advisory
We advise clients on strategies, tactics and best practices for deploying and improving intranets, HR portals, social networks and collaboration platforms. We help to define and articulate digital strategies, provide insights for workshops and away days, supply ad hoc advice and also undertake project work. We also project-lead digital projects, including corporate websites.
Our clients include some very well known large global brands (mainly through the Digital Workplace Group), professional practices (including top 50 law firms and top 10 accounting firm) and also smaller companies in various sectors. Our clients are based in the UK, Europe and North America.
Through the Digital Workplace Group we also carry out benchmarking evaluations of intranets and digital workplaces. As well as working as an independent consultant through Two Hives, Steve is also an occasional associate consultant for Content Formula, Coolr and SharePoint City.
Key projects include:
- Writing a report and leading a workshop on digital workplace insights for a high profile public sector organisation
- Leading an intranet engagement and adoption workshop for a heritage UK brand
- Advising on governance frameworks for a number of Workplace by Facebook implementations
- Working on the implementation of a SharePoint intranet at a UK consultancy
- A CMS evaluation for a top 50 law firm for it's corporate website and intranet
- Working on the requirements for an extranet-based custom task management tool for a top 50 law firm
- Project managing two customer-facing website projects for a top 50 law firm
- A knowledge management strategy for a UK-based charity
- Writing the RFP for a new corporate digital presence for a top 50 law firm
- A review of intranet team sizes and related governance structures for a FTSE 100 company
- A review of intranet best practices and relevant examples for a US Fortune top 50 company
- Providing insights into digital work for the away day for a UK top 50 law firm
- A review of the risks of various different file-sharing tools for a professional association
- A Knowledge Management review for a small media firm with subsequent software recommendation
- Definition of a strategy for the refresh of a law firm website and business lead on the subsequent project
- Researching pricing strategies for a management learning platform provided by a niche HR consultancy
- Leading webinars on intranet strategy (for DNN software)
For more information please contact us.